Thursday, January 14, 2016

Infinity by Allaina Daniels (Xandrian Circle Book 1)

Wowsers!  Allaina Daniels is an amazing breakout author.  Infinity is filled with everything you could hope for in a novel.  Mystery, intrigue, mouth watering sex, comedy & drama.

The characters are well developed and have so much personality.  Carmen has grown up living a rough life and keeps her heart sheltered from pain.  She relies on the strength and courage of her best friend Lissy.  They represent the epitome of friendship.  In walks Gabriel all sex on a stick like and turns Carmen's world on it's axis.  He has all the answer she needs and is exactly what she wants even if she can't realize it.

I was sucked into the original plot line from the beginning.  I was cracking up, biting my nails and cussing the story.  The emotion that is drawn out is so worth it.  This story has me begging for the next book to be released.  Allaina is sure to go far and I can't wait to witness it.

Also, be sure to check out her webpage.  She is one of the funniest people I have had the pleasure of getting to know.  (link below)


Infinity by Allaina Daniels on GoodReads

Infinity by Allaina Daniels on Amazon

Website for Allaina Daniels







Another recommendation by the wonderful Vicki Drane!  http://www.vickidranespeaks.com

7 comments:

  1. I love a story with a good friendship at the heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say, I love this author. She has a way with words and dialogue, that cannot be bested. I recommend this book to anyone AND everyone. I cannot wait until Unbound is ready for Beta Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds amazing. I will be adding it to my TBR list. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete