Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Through the Looking Glass by Zeya Marsh

Zeya Marsh was a new author to me.  I was unfamiliar with her work, but was blown away by the amount of talent she has. 

The story of cam girl Zeya is riveting and entertaining.  I was able to take a look into a world that I never even knew operated.  Marsh had me sucked into the story wondering which turns were coming.  The whole time I was also floored because of the drama that was unfolding and the events could have easily been real. 

This was a great read with a new perspective on the life of a cam model.  I look forward to reading what else Zeya Marsh puts out for us.  This is an Indie author you all should take the time to check out!




I also wanted to take a moment to thank Victoria Drane.  Her and her webpage and radio show have introduced us to a few amazing authors lately. Go check out her page!

No comments:

Post a Comment