Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Her Stepbrothers' Demands by Trinity Blacio

Her Stepbrothers' demands completely threw me off guard.  I almost expected not to like this story just because the description seemed cheesy. (my apologies to the author!)

The characters had a lot of depth and their backstories were sounds.  The nightmare man character took me by surprise as well.  I wasn't expecting that turn out.

Overall this was a quick read, but well worth my time.  The sex was oh so hot and the wolves oh so yummy!

Also, the excerpt for her other book look frighteningly delicious as well! (Check it out at the end!)

This was a book sent to me by NetGalley for an honest review.  (I <3 NetGalley)

Amazon URL:  http://www.amazon.com/Her-Stepbrothers-Demands-Trinity-Blacio-ebook/dp/B010RD29CQ


No comments:

Post a Comment