Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Wrong Number, Right Guy by Elle Casey

Hi Everyone!   I was up until 3AM because I just could not put this book down! The main character May is hysterically funny. Her antics along with her little dog Felix kept me laughing. The connection between May and Ozzie is sizzling to say the least. When the heat finally unfolds, you will be left panting for more. Elle Casey went above and beyond with this book. I had never previously read any of her works, but I will again forever more.
Fans of Debra Anastasia would definitely love this book!

My only downfall in this book was the lack of description of the main characters. I feel like I had to conjure up an image based on the vague descriptions of all with the exception of Dev.

Overall this story line was new and very impressive.

GoodReads URL:  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25335757-wrong-number-right-guy

Amazon URL  (Free on KU): http://www.amazon.com/Wrong-Number-Right-Bourbon-Street-ebook/dp/B00VJ4IDVY/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

No comments:

Post a Comment