Monday, November 30, 2015

Aced by Jennifer Lane

I was sent an ARC for an honest review. 

Book 1 is the story of Lucia and Dane, while book 2 is the story of Alejandro (Lucia's brother) and Maddie (Lucia's BFF). 

Governor Ramirez has been elected as President causing the lives of the Ramirez children to significantly change.  Alejandro is a Med student at John Hopkins University, active Catholic and over protective big brother.  Maddie Brooks is an all star volleyball player, Olympian hopeful, and also looking for a future in medicine.

Again, Jennifer Lane writes about real life issues specifically racism.  There were many twists and turns throughout and rough heart clenching moments.  I needed a box of Kleenex a few times. 

This is a very strong novel and probably my favorite of the 2.  I love how deep the characters are portrayed and how passionate they feel.  I strongly recommend this series.

I give this book 5 stars, 6 if I could.

OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE OF DECEMBER 2, 2015

PRE-ORDER NOW

GoodReads URL: Aced by Jennifer Lane on GoodReads

Amazon URL: Aced by Jennifer Lane on Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment