Thursday, November 12, 2015

Poughkeepsie Begins by Debra Anastasia


I received and ARC of this book from the author for my honest review.
Let me start by saying that Debra Anastasia became one of my favorite authors when I read her hilarious book Fire Down Below.  She has a wonderful sense of humor that knows no bounds. 
Poughkeepsie Begins is a completely different genre that completely blew me away.  I was so shocked such a heart-wrenching, emotionally intense story came from her.  This is proof that she is an amazing multifaceted author.
Beckett, Blake and Cole are 3 “brothers”, brought together through horrific circumstance.  This book is the beginning of their stories.  I was taken on a journey that lead me through the pain and suffering that this boys went through.  They become family with a bond that is unbreakable. 
Beckett is the ring leader and the book tells the tale of his whirlwind romance with Candy Cox ( I know, nice name!)  They have such chemistry that can lead to a potentially devastating heartbreak. Candy is the first person to fight for Beckett and push him to be a good man.
This book will stay with me forever.  I have already jumped into Poughkeepsie book 1 because I have to know what happens to these brave boys. 

If you are looking for a story that give you the feels.  This is it.  I advise you all to one-click ASAP.

GoodReads URL: Poughkeepsie Begins on GoodReads

Amazon URL: Poughkeepsie Begins on Amazon





12 comments:

  1. Welcome to the "Lovers of Poughkeepsie" family! So glad you enjoyed the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to read this book and see how it all began for my three favorite men! The first three books made me laugh, made me cry, and made me love Debra's characters and writing. I have no doubt that this one will make me fall in love all over again! ♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a loyal Debra Anastasia reader and I can't wait for this book! The rest of the series was fantastic and I can't wait for this final installment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ❤❤❤❤amazing woman and author

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see where these boys came from. Debra's an amazing writer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Counting the days until I can ready about Beckett and Candy.

    Love this series!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this series and love Debra. I hate to see it end, but can't wait to read the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read Poughkeepsie Begins and love your review. Such an amazing book.

    ReplyDelete