Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Call Me, Maybe by Ellie Cahill Review

I absolutely loved the beginning of the story.  The unexpected phone exchange mixed with whitty texts was a great story premise. 

However, the further I got into the story the more whiny and needy Clem became and the more perfect Justin became.  I don’t really feel as though the part of the story when Marie called made much sense.  Justin had just told her a few pages back that he was writing a novel.  I would have automatically assumed that was what Marie was referring to. 


Overall the story was cute and quirky.  Picked back up towards the end and I am glad Justin gave Clementine another chance.  I am giving this book 4 stars.  1 star missing for the something missing in the middle.  Ho





No comments:

Post a Comment