Monday, February 15, 2016

The Breed: Casstiel's Vow by Alice K. Wayne Review

Alice K. Wayne! OMG!

This book blew me away.  The story line is so well developed that the images and characters jump off the pages.  I never knew what was coming next and I loved that!

Tessa is a human with powers that she keeps hidden so she can fit into the crowd.  Casstiel is a vampire that eludes sexuality.  When they come together their chemistry will ignite you.  I loved all the extra characters as well.  The escapades between Nora and Tessa aka Lucy and Ethel will crack you up.

This book will be in my top reads of 2016 without a doubt.  There really is just so much depth to all the scenes.  I am excited to jump into Nora's story next to see how things develop between her and Quinn.

This book is a definite 5 star read! One Click now!

The Breed: Casstiel's Vow on Amazon- Free on KU!

The Breed: Casstiel's Vow on Goodreads



1 comment:

  1. Awesome, sounds like a fantastic read. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Can't wait to read this. <3

    ReplyDelete