Monday, February 15, 2016

Sugar Daddy (Sugar Bowl #1) by Sawyer Bennett Review

I have to start out saying I read all of Sugar Daddy in just under 3 hours.  I did not want to put it down.  The story is so different from anything else I have ever read by Sawyer, but she did a phenomenal job changing things up. 

Poor Sela has been through so much in her life and has pushed through everything in her path.  She seeks out the sexy as can be millionaire Beck in order to get close to a man that has wronged her in more ways than one.  Sela and beck have a hot and steamy relationship that will leave you fanning yourself. 

This story ends in an epic cliffhanger that leave you on the edge of your seat wondering what will happen next.  I have had a book hangover for the last 24hours; that is a sign of a 5 star read.

Seeing diversity in all the different stories Sawyer writes makes me have the upmost respect for her as an author.  This book was excellent and I cannot wait to read part 2. 

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley for an honest 

PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment